Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More shoes from Rabbit HK


IMG_9873 

I diligently bought Rabbit shoes again. This time, a very easy to wear camel flats and a pair of gray man shoes that look completely out of style. They are both extremely comfortable, and hopefully they can become my shoes on the airplane.

I completely ruined the previous white ones from my previous purchase, and had to abandon them in Stockholm. But they served me well, standing strong against the cobblestones and sometimes mountain hikes in northern Europe.



Rabbit now has 9 branches all over Hong Kong. I will list here a few.

Shop 209B-210, L2, Plaza Hollywood, Diamond Hill
Shop G15, G/F, Gala Place, Mong Kok
Shop 862, UG/F, Island Beverley, Causeway Bay
OUTLET: Shop S09a, L1, LCX Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay

3 comments:

  1. hi, is there a branch in Singapore or Tokyo?? i really love Rabbit shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the prices of these shoeS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only see branches in HK. They're really cheap. Like US$40-80 or so.

    ReplyDelete