Saturday, March 2, 2013

Long time... weekend breather

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in a full month.. In the meantime, I moved apartments and feel a lot of things have changed for the better, resembling more of my life before Hong Kong (I guess the bigger space can give you lots)! I was going to take photos of my new apartment today but given the super fog outside hopefully not pollution from our neighbor, I decided to wait for a sunny day and just relax today, taking a bath, baking (I never really bake other than in Sweden), and doing home things! When I took a bath, I found this package from my favorite hotel in Bali, from Komaneka! They are so sweet, they had given me a massage oil, bath salt, and soap set when checking out...

This week was Jakarta week. I had met my 2 friends from Jakarta time from (scary) 5 years ago, visit my new place! I feel that was a special moment in time in my life: for the first time living in a developing country, working outside of Japan, and just taking everything for what it is and enjoy whatever you can (and all expats were automatically a friend!). I met a lot of special friends then.


No comments:

Post a Comment