Friday, May 21, 2010

Mani Pedi


I went to get my nails done yesterday. It's called Blossom Nails and they have three stores located close to whereever the Japanese community exists in Jakarta. This one was in the basement of the Intercontinental Hotel.

It's around $30 for both manicure and pedicure and an additional $1 to $2.5 per fingers for adding nail art, which mind you is high end in Jakarta. But this place would do it over and over until you absolutely like it, so I love their willingness to make you feel happy.

Next time I go, I will ask for designs from my Japanese magazine. It will serve as capacity building too (win-win).

Now that you see a picture of your hands and feet, I respect the body part models... I feel like I barely have the right number of fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment