Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cambodian and Indian galore

I brought back so many things from Cambodia and India. I will show just a few of the goodies.

I bought several paintings in India too (I hope they weren't child labor products, as they were so cheap!) and put them in my coffee table.


I especially adored the cosmetics I picked up. The one from Cambodia is called Bodia Nature. These have super nice smell of lemon grass, which was the smell all over the Grand Raffles Hotel where we stayed.


The one from India also has exquisite smell but also has an extremely nice effect. It was a little pricey (equivalent to duty free shop cosmetics) but I was happy to have trusted the shop person who recommended me the face product like crazy. You're supposed to massage this on your face every other night for 20 minutes. I hope it will continue to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment