Sunday, June 24, 2012

Toilet paper on a roll

drop

Did you read about the horror story toilet paper roll by Hayashi Corporation? The story is written by the author of the Ring, which movie honestly haunted me for years. And of course the story takes place in the toilet (I will not read this). The story repeats every 86cm, so you can let your friends use the toilet paper too.

Out of curiosity, I looked into other products they have. They also have sudoku and party line (like a toilet paper mask you can wear). The company also has serious products, like advertising about public messages including child abuse etc.

For me, I would rather have chic black toilet paper. I remember seeing one from Italy a while back, and swore I will use it in my future house.

Photo credit: Hayashi Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment