Sunday, August 5, 2012

Get yourself a haircut here in HK!

If you are thinking of getting a haircut, don't think, just go here. The guy was like jesus and a big time celebrity hair stylist in Omotesando (he himself was a celeb). He can really cut, and I am really happy about trying him who's not my usual hair stylist (and I don't have to wait for my chance to visit Tokyo to get a haircut).

He opened his shop here in HK in October 2011. What made me double happy was that he praised the thoughtful perm that my stylist did on me more than a year ago, which is still staying. I like scientist type artists who can acknowledge other people's technique.

Voi Voi Rakkus Hair Salon
10/F, The Loop, 33 Wellington St, Central, HK. +852 2801 7755 (ask for Hasegawa-san).



No comments:

Post a Comment