Saturday, December 21, 2013

Taking off from HK!


 
 
 
This morning, I took my last walk on Peel Street, which ended up being my home street for most of my time in HK both in SOHO and Mid-levels, in the last three years. I always liked how you can see many hard working HK'ies when it's very early in the morning in the neighborhood.

By the way, I am moving to Frankfurt. As it took a while to confirm this next assignment, once it came through I literally arranged all work stuff, packed, sold all my furniture, and completely moved out of HK in the last 3 days since I returned from Japan late Monday.

For now, I really look forward to sleeping and skiing in Sweden where I will spend Christmas and new year before works starts in early January. Ciao HK for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment