Friday, July 9, 2010

The Selby


Since I am on the topic of rooms, I wanted to post some of my favorite Selby rooms.

In case you haven't yet been introduced to this wonderful project, this shows the private rooms of the artist friends of a photographer/illustrator Todd Selby. It became so popular that he now does related installation shows and other works at colette and the likes. It sounds like the best job ever.

The recent posts have a lot of Louis Vuitton rooms, of which I liked those from Shanghai and Tokyo.


Some others that I liked:
Blue house as shown above. Very exotic yet clean.
A very nice contrast of a gaudy living room yet an incredibly simple bedroom.
The house of Design Director of W Magazine in perfect industry design.



Photo credit: The Selby

No comments:

Post a Comment