Sunday, November 21, 2010

New bag & boots from Rabbit HK!

Rabbit is a HK label by a HK designer Gigi that started in 2004. They sell really nice leather wallet, bags, and shoes. I bought a bag and boots made of really comfy lamb leather. I will try to wear these without looking hippie-esque.


After being a complete loser in HK for too long (not going out, not shopping, not relaxing) since moving here, I was so happy to go out, discover a quiet area in Causeway Bay - usually a big hangout for the young migrant workers by the millions. And I found Rabbit.

Rabbit is on the second floor of the shopping mall Island Beverly where they have tons of mini shops of HK designers (but many also from Shibuya, like Love Boat).

I am looking forward to discovering more HK shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment