Monday, November 7, 2011

I want a CHANEL jacket

I was shocked to find out that a CHANEL jacket actually costs about $5,000. I was eyeing to get one this year, and I had thought that I can get one for less than half of that... perhaps I should go for a second hand...

I also wonder whether the process of buying is fun. I just want to get it, rather than enjoy the moment of going to the shop and being treated nicely etc., which I'm sure is part of the value you pay.

But if it's like eating a $700 steak in Ginza, I know that the experience is fun. Or if it involves traveling to Paris, that should be fun too.

Anyway, these are what I am interested in right now... any other recommendations are most welcome. Moreover, ideas on where I can get them are most welcome too.

mosaic0

Photo credit: Chanel website

No comments:

Post a Comment