Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jewelry garage sale?

Someday I may want to have a garage sale of my jewelry but I am not ready yet! I've taken these today as I organized my weekend/vacation jewelry by theme in my drawer.

These are freshwater pearls I collected mostly in China as well as from Mikimoto, and gifted from dear friends.

IMG_9842
Glass and stone pendants, perfect for the beach.
IMG_9819IMG_9821
 I've posted these before as my favorite, along with the long pearl necklace.
IMG_9830
From India. It's made of paper and thus is super light.
IMG_9822
The left one is handmade from Java Indonesia.
IMG_9853
My handmade ones.
IMG_9833
The one in the middle is from a tiny antique shop in Devon UK. Can't believe I still have it.
IMG_9836
My island collection, mostly from Hawaii and Bali.
IMG_9839IMG_9838

No comments:

Post a Comment