Monday, April 30, 2012

There's something special about the Hong Kong Peninsula

I don't know why, but there is something about the Peninsula Hotel that puts a smile on one's face. I (self) invited myself to dinner today with my dad's business people, to the Chinese restaurant Spring Moon at the Peninsula. It was not just good food but a really nice ambiance that makes people happy (real fine dining, if anybody still uses that word). The entrance looks a little like Hong Kong's China Club, with old and beautiful Shanghainese style furnishing. I haven't had sparrow's nest in a long time, and the soup was just, beautiful. Apparently their dim sum is really good too, so I shall try one of these weekends...


Spring Moon
The Peninsula Hotel
1st floor, Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852 2696 6760

Photo credit: The Peninsula

No comments:

Post a Comment