Monday, August 8, 2011

Swedish fashion blogs

I am going to Sweden in two days! Hurray!

In preparation, I have been browsing Swedish fashion blogs to see how warm people dress up. I assumed it will be quite different from HK (today apparently was the hottest this summer at 35 degrees!), but it looks quite chilly. It's apparently 20 degrees or so. Hmmmm need to rethink my wardrobe...

These women are all so beautiful and blond, and very Swedish looking. I already know I must buy an Acne jean and something from Whyred. For now, I aspire to dress up like these people for the next half a year. As a start, I painted my nails bright orange red, because somehow I relate neon colors to Scandinavian blond fashion.

chanel-festmosaicdenshacolorfulgirlushiromukikawaiireddancingyellowchanel

Photos are randomly taken from Style by Kling, Stockholm Street Style, Swedish Fashion Blog, and Fashion Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment