Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Sartorialist in Stockholm

Funny thing. When I got to Nordiska Kompaniet, a department store in Stockholm I saw that Sartorialist was having a book signing. There was still time, so I got myself two Acne jeans before returning to the department store, and then I caught him right before he took off.

A signed book with my name :)

IMG_9019

By the way, everyone looks so good in Stockholm that no wonder Sartorialist pops up there a lot. Stockholm people I met cannot stop talking about how they strive to not end up wearing rubber boots even if it is a minus 15-degree blizzard outside (and they are chemists and academics).

But I noticed one thing. Most finance guys in Stockholm had a Michael Douglas hair (in the manner of the movie the Wall Street, with lots of hair gel to keep the slightly bob hair all back), and many hipster guys had a HK hair (shaved on the side but leaving plenty of hair on top). Why is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment