Sunday, September 25, 2011

Personal restaurant week in HK

My goodness, this week was tough! I went out almost EVERYDAY with my favorite friends and clients from outside of HK, because there was a big conference in HK and they were all here. It was like my very own restaurnat week. The 7-8 drinks on Monday night was probably unnecessary (although it was such a fun night!)...

Monday, I went to Lily & Bloom at the Lan Kwai Fong Hotel (photo below), followed by Dragon Eye. Bloom was really comfortable and the crowd was very nice. They have a nice terrace too. I really liked the pork dish I had.

Tuesday, I went to Chuk Yuen Seafood Restaurant (竹園海鮮飯店) in Happy Valley, super popular among the Japanese. It was a night of crustacian.

Wednesday was Chinese class and a quick dining at Din Tai Fung, followed by my lovely friend Jane visiting my apartmnet later on.

Thursday was a day off from restaurants (pfew).

Friday, I went to Peking Garden (北京楼) in Alexandra House, followed by Seva. Peking Garden had very good food, and I especially liked the appetizers.

Saturday (today), I went to La Parole, a French restaurant in Sheung Wan. The chef is from a Michelin Star restaurant in France. My favorite was scrambled eggs with truffles, which I stole from my friend's plate.

lily&bloom

Lily & Bloom
5-6/F LKF Hotel, 33 Wyndham Street, Central
+852-2810-6166

La Parole
3/F, The Pembertion, 22-26 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
+852-2436-4099

Chuk Yuen Seafood Restaurant (竹園海鮮飯店)
G/F., Nos.7-9 Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley
+852-2893-1197

Peking Garden (北京楼)
16-20 Chater Road, B1/F & B2/F Alexandra House, Central
+852-2526-6456

No comments:

Post a Comment