Monday, September 12, 2011

My ritual in Tokyo

Last Friday evening, I realized that I was the only one without a plan for this long weekend in HK (moon cake eating holiday in HK or mid-autumn festival), so I decided to fly to Tokyo. This time, I was very fortunate to attend a friend's wedding, so I added this to my usual priorities in Tokyo, which are:

1. Family time
2. Eat mom's food
3. Meet friends
4. Hair salon
5. Eyelash perm
6. Shopping

... but of course, the real and underlying purpose that girls living outside of Tokyo fly back home, is to get a haircut (it's not just me).

The hair salon New Classic was just founded by my old stylist (Akasaka-san) together with 7 other stylists/spa experts. My stylist is extremely scientific and would explain to me in detail what's happening inside the hair cuticle when he's applying three different kinds of perm on me.

I asked that he make me bangs, but he denied in a very scientific manner (direction of my hair, in 3 months, when some part of the striaght perm grow out, against my etc etc -- won't work), so I got half a bang instead. This is how it looks now! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment