Friday, July 22, 2011

Bird in a mansion

This morning I saw in Garance Dore's blog that Mulberry bags are amazing. So I obediently went to their website and came across this picture. I forgot to read what it meant and why is there no Mulberry bag!? but the proportion of the bird fits so well with the rest of the room that my mind instantly forgot why I was there and went into a circular thinking on which of the following this situation maybe...

  • The bird is a real wall picture, and someone had great courage to paint a giant owl on the wall;
  • The bird is a collage that was added into the picture later on; or
  • The room was drawn around the bird
I couldn't make up my mind, and then I wondered if it's proof of the greatness of the balance of the subject matter?

MulberyRoom

No comments:

Post a Comment