Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shanghai Tang

shanghaitang2

Shanghai Tang depicts oriental beauty at its best and I feel, really showcases the Western longing for the orient (they are indeed owned by the Swiss!). These pictures from this season are BEAUTIFUL.

shanghaitang4

Sorry to say that I do not feel this label has the best stitching and quality clothing. But nonetheless, the concept is beautiful.

I visited the store in HK, in the famous Peddar Building. And I just found out that they are moving, due to the next tenant (Abercrombie) offering to pay double the rent. Not that I'm a huge fan of their clothing but adore their photos and images, somehow I feel it's too bad to move out a HK originated label out of such a good old place...

shanghaitang5Gshanghaitang3

Photo credit: Shanghai Tang website

No comments:

Post a Comment