Sunday, July 3, 2011

HK is on sale

It is sale time in HK! I am a week behind the Honkies shopping in frenzy. I had forgotten how fun it is to shop at nice department stores since my friend left Bergdorf Goodman (and the 70x70 sale, a wonderful 49% percent off of EVERYTHING in the store for staff, became history). But my shopping today at Lane Crawford, a nice HK department store was almost as good.

My trophy of the day was a dress by Hanii Y, a Korean designer from NYC. Apparently she aims for Bohemian vintage chic. As it is from her 2011 Resort Collection, I shall wear it this summer in Europe.

DSCF3598IMG_7433IMG_7465IMG_7397

I also loved these sandals from ASH.

IMG_7442IMG_7411IMG_7450

I also got jeans, although I hesitated first, as I MUST get ACNE from Sweden this summer. BUT RUE de Jeans was HKD 500, so it was silly for me to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment